Hussey Copper is looking for an IT Programmer/Analyst this summer to work closely with a senior level developer supporting our ERP business system (ROSS – GEMBASE/DML coding language, SQL Database, and Crystal Reporting). Become familiar with their standard methodologies, processes, policies, and assist with development.
• Confirm project requirements by reviewing the program objective, inputs, and output requirements with mentor.
• Define specifications that meet the desired requirements.
• Develop and implement functionality per the specifications.
• 25-30 hours per week schedule between 8am – 5pm.
• Internship Supervisor – IT Operations Manager (Brian McNamara)
• General programming skills
• Ability to analyze information for problem solving
• Software development and testing fundamentals
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Personal commitment to working within a team environment
Apply through ColonialTRAK or to Jim Bish at email@example.com