American Eagle Outfitters is looking for an Information Technology Intern to work for them from June 2018 through August 2018. Interns will be strategically placed in a specific IT department at American Eagle based upon skills and business needs. The departments include: Business Intelligence, Customer Systems & Applications, Technical Infrastructure, and Networking. Each intern will be assigned a project to be completed and presented by the end of the internship. A Coach and Mentor will also be assigned to help with the project.
• Opportunities to learn about different areas of the business including merchandising, marketing, and stores
• On-the-Job training with assignments guided by an individual Mentor
• Classroom learning
• Individual and group projects
• Roundtables with top level executives
• Bi Weekly self-evaluations to understand progress throughout program
• Pre-planned events around Pittsburgh
• Opportunity for a full time offer into the AEO – IT organization after successful completion of the 10 week internship program
• Students are eligible after they have completed their junior year; First year Master’s students are also eligible
• Preferred majors include an Information Technology related degree – Computer Engineering, Info Technology Leadership, etc.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA required
• Strong organizational, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, specifically Excel
• Must accommodate living and working in Pittsburgh, PA for 10 weeks June-August 2018
Students must apply and submit a resume through the ColonialTRAK website. Applications must be submitted by November 30th.