Are you interested in the creation of tech software? If yes, then this developer job may be for you! You would be creating and modifying computer application software/specialized utility programs.
- analyze user needs
- develop software solutions based on needs
- work with project manager/owner
- recommend upgrades to software to better operational efficiency
- create flowcharts, user guides, etc.
- perform routine maintenance of software
- interest in ERP software solutions and its implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Accounting, or another related field.
- Software development experience as well as computer engineering.
- Programming experience
- able to use word processing, spreadsheets, project management and presentation software
- database programming skills
- detail-oriented – will need to document all procedures
- critical thinking skills
- Willing to travel as part of employment.
- 3 openings
- In Moon township
- Full-time entry level
- Expires March 31st of 2018.
Apply with an email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.