BNY Mellon is looking to identify new and emerging talent for a range of technology roles including:
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
Technology Campus Program
During this 18-month program, participants will work within the Client Technology Solutions department and experience:
- Robust technical software development training
- The opportunity to develop technical, professional, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Networking support from a host of corporate leaders including mentors, executive sponsors and a dedicated program manager
Apply to this full time opportunity for December 2019 – May 2020 graduates at bnymellon.com/careers. Search 1910946
Summer Analyst Program
This 10-week internship offers new analysts:
- Global corporate experience
- Challenging real-world projects that help grow leadership abilities
- Professional network to help launch a technology career
Apply to this internship opportunity for December 2020 – May 2021 graduates at bnymellon.com/careers. Search 1906793
BNY Mellon is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace that attracts the best talent and empowers their people to reach their full potential.
See attached flyer for further detail:
The Computer Information Systems Department invites you to attend:
Information Session with Highmark Health Systems
Monday, October 22, 2018
4:45 – 5:45 pm
Atrium in Wheatley Center
Highmark Health Systems is looking to recruit for both internships and full-time opportunities in the areas of Information Security and Application Development.
Pizza and drinks will be provided. Attendance will be counted for SET credits.
Data Warehouse Consultants LLC (DWC) is a consulting firm based in Pittsburgh, PA focusing on business intelligence and data warehouse projects. They provide services in strategy, design, architecture, development and implementation of data warehouse and other business intelligence solutions.
DWC is looking to fill a position as a Microsoft.NET Development Summer Intern. This is a great opportunity for a student studying IT or Information Systems. The intern will receive on the job training in programming and databases The intern must be able to work Monday through Friday for approximately 35-40 hours per week. Only candidates local to the Greater Pittsburgh area will be considered.
The successful candidate will:
– Have project experience with Microsoft.NET technology
– Work directly with the DWC consultants to execute Microsoft.NET projects and tasks
– Maintain Microsoft.NET forms and create reports
– Conduct maintenance activities on common Microsoft.NET modules
– Troubleshoot system errors or problems with implementations
– Possess excellent communication skills
– Collaborate with DWC designers in order to design databases, programs, and processes based on the client requirements
For more information, see ColonialTRAK:
Check Colonial Trak for more information: