Pocket Nurse is looking for a Web Developer Intern to work for them during the Summer in Monaca. The internship will be paid and full-time. The intern is responsible for supporting initiatives across marketing and web by providing assistance with maintaining and developing web pages.
• Assists in the maintenance of current website content management pages and develops web pages by modifying templates.
• Creates new pages for websites from scratch.
• Maintains and updates existing content on websites.
• Performs testing to ensure web pages are highly functional across all browsers and devices to ensure a positive user experience.
• Troubleshoots functional and layout issues and creatively problem-solves.
• Maintains confidentiality of all information being accessed.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Web Development or a related field with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
• Able to provide a copy of college transcripts upon request.
• Prefers a student with an expected graduation date between Spring 2019 and Spring 2020.
• Available for 40 hours/week during summer months.
Skills and Experience:
• Strong understanding of developing responsive web pages.
• Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress a plus.
• Computer knowledge including proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Photoshop, and Internet technology.
• Ability to learn new software programs quickly.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
• Highly motivated with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collaborate and solve problems.
• Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks through completion.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Students can apply for the position here or through ColonialTRAK. Students must apply by Friday, May 25th.
Qualities that Pacer Studios is looking for in an intern:
- A team player who will be willing and happy to help others
- Naturally positive, generally happy, and a joy to be around
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organized
- Love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Love taking initiative
- High interest in learning and problem solving
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization, task and time management
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and proactive with a team mentality
Students can apply for the internship through ColonialTRAK. Pacer Studios is located in Beaver, Pennsylvania.
Check Colonial Trak for more information: