PC Network Services is looking to fill a full time position for a Network Operations Center Technician at their Pittsburgh location.
- Provide server, network, and desktop support to clients
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Manage and resolve customer issues and determine solutions
- Utilize an escalation system for level based solutions
- CompTIA, Microsoft and other certifications are a plus
- Flexible schedule (NOC employees are staffed from 6am-7pm)
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in LAN/WAN Integration
- Knowledge of IP, DNS, AD, firewall, storage, and Microsoft Server & Office technologies
PC Network Services offers a benefits program that includes health, dental, vision, education, 401k, corporate sponsored 529, and other benefits.
This position is geared towards students with the following majors:
Communication, Communications and Information Systems (MS), Competitive Intelligence Systems (BS, MS), Computer Information Systems (Certificate, BS), Cyber Forensics and Information Security, Information Sciences, Information Security and Assurance (MS), Information Systems Management (BS, MS), Internet Information Systems (MS), IT Project Management (MS)
Interested? Apply at http://pcnsinc.com/apply/