The UPMC Information Systems Division Summer Associates Program is now accepting applications for internships during the summer of 2016. This is a full-time, 11 week, paid internship program starting at the end of May 2016 and ending in mid-August that combines real work experience with networking opportunities, executive exposure, and community service.
Participants are typically placed within our systems and data management, infrastructure, health information management, project management, coding and testing, security, architecture, or voice and data communicate areas.
• A major in Information Services, Information Technology, Health Information Management, Computer Science, or a related field is required
• Preference given to students who will have completed their junior year as of May 2016; however, exceptional sophomores, seniors, and graduate students will be considered
• 3.0 cumulative GPA strongly preferred
• Preference will be given to candidates that have demonstrated leadership ability through their studies, employment, or extracurricular activities.
Please visit http://www.upmc.com/careers/students/ to apply. Click on “Summer Associates Internship Program” and specifically apply to the position(s) you are interested in.
1) Upload a Microsoft Word resume in addition to completing the online application.
2) Ensure that your cumulative GPA, major GPA, and graduation date are clearly listed on your resume.
3) Apply using Internet Explorer as your web browser
4) Visit our website to learn more about the Summer Associates Program: www.upmc.com/sa