Dr. Natalya Bromall has been recertified as an AWS Solutions Architect – Associate (AWS-SAA). Dr. Bromall was previously certified in this area, but this prestigious exam has undergone intensive change since its last iteration and become even more difficult to achieve. Dr. Bromall is also certified as an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Academy Educator and an AWS Cloud Practitioner. Congratulations, Dr. Bromall, on this excellent achievement!
For any students interested in learning more about Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud computing, consider taking INFS/ENGR 4460 and INFS/ENGR 6460 Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services. This course covers content that is included in the AWS-SAA exam, and can get you onto the right path for your own certification. The AWS-SAA exam was recently listed as the second highest paying IT certification in 2021. Dr. Bromall is teaching this course on Tuesday evenings in Spring 2023.
Cloud Support Associate career path at AWS. Support Associates are passionate about cloud computing, and believe world-class support is critical to customer success. Associates will provide customer support across all the cloud products, arming our customers with required tools and tactics to get the most out of their product and support investment.
This role offers the flexibility to choose an in-person, hybrid or fully virtual work model!
• Students must have taken the AWS Academy Cloud Architecting course and obtained the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate level certification
• Students must be eligible to work in the United States without immigration support
• Networking, Linux, Kubernetes, and Big Data/Analytics knowledge are valued but not required
• An Associate degree is required for consideration for a full-time role; candidates must have a graduation date between August 2021-August 2022
o The job posting shows a BS is required to apply, but students connected through this outreach holding an AS degree will be eligible. Students can enter their latest degree type when filling out the application.
What happens next?
• Interested students should click the link below to view the role and apply to be a Cloud Support Associate today
• All eligible candidates will be invited to participate in a 90-minute online assessment
• Candidates who pass the online assessment will be moved to the first of two interviews
Questions? Please email Chandni Patel at email@example.com
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a leader in cloud computing services. Amazon is offering AWS Tech U, a career development program for students and recent graduates who want to advance their technical and business skills. AWS Tech U is now seeking applications.
This unique residency program consists of six months of project-based learning followed by a six-month work assignment in an AWS technical role. Current or former AWS Academy students (any students who have taken INFS4460/INFS7460 Cloud Computing & Amazon Web Services at RMU) are invited to explore the open roles and apply today.