Cloud Support Associate career path at AWS. Support Associates are passionate about cloud computing, and believe world-class support is critical to customer success. Associates will provide customer support across all the cloud products, arming our customers with required tools and tactics to get the most out of their product and support investment.
This role offers the flexibility to choose an in-person, hybrid or fully virtual work model!
• Students must have taken the AWS Academy Cloud Architecting course and obtained the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate level certification
• Students must be eligible to work in the United States without immigration support
• Networking, Linux, Kubernetes, and Big Data/Analytics knowledge are valued but not required
• An Associate degree is required for consideration for a full-time role; candidates must have a graduation date between August 2021-August 2022
o The job posting shows a BS is required to apply, but students connected through this outreach holding an AS degree will be eligible. Students can enter their latest degree type when filling out the application.
What happens next?
• Interested students should click the link below to view the role and apply to be a Cloud Support Associate today
• All eligible candidates will be invited to participate in a 90-minute online assessment
• Candidates who pass the online assessment will be moved to the first of two interviews
Questions? Please email Chandni Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org