Can you keep a secret?
Do you want to make a difference in keeping our nation safe?
CSC is seeking to hire over 100 graduates and interns for software developer roles to work with classified information in our Nation’s Capital and surrounding areas (Virginia, Maryland).
Our Software Engineers:
· Work in agile development teams,
· Performs technical planning,
· System integration,
· Verification and validation,
· Supportability and effectiveness analyses across large and complex systems,
· ….. and get to work on projects in new technologies.
Our Software Development team is recognized as an industry leader in preparedness, sustainment, and modernization. Our work on defense programs is critical to our national security. Be part of a team that makes an impact every day!
What we are looking for!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or related field from an accredited institution and no more than 1 year of relevant work experience from the time of degree
- Familiar one or more -Java, C++, Python, Ruby on Rails
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle and roles within each phase
- Hands on software development experience in an internship or school project capacity
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting languages
To qualify – You Must:
- Be a US Citizen
- Have or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Must have or be able to obtain a Security+ Certification within 60 days of employment
If you are ready for challenge and wish to help keep the bad guy out, CSC is where you want to start your career….!
Join our Community today!
Email your resume to email@example.com
Computer Sciences Corporation(CSC) is looking to fill the following positions:
- Applications Architect
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Applications Engineer
- Systems Engineer
Searching for Master’s students with the following undergraduate degrees: MIS, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Software Engineering. Must have a Master’s degree/MBA or to be completed in May 2015.
Candidates will be supporting areas of Big Data Analytics, Cyber Security, and Cloud.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Military experience a plus
- Sharepoint experience
- Ability to work and interact with clients
- experience working with relevant engineering principles and practices
Requires Zero or more years of experience in application or engineering technology development!
Must be able to obtain security clearance, must have US Citizenship, and must be able to move to Falls Church, VA.
Candidates must have an interest in the following areas:
· SQL, Oracle, Java, C++, Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Cloud development, Solid OO, Blackened, and SharePoint.
If interested Please contact Amanda Wolf at Awolf9@csc.com with a resume.
CSC (Computer Sciences Corporation) is hosting two FREE webinars on the topics of cyber security and Big Data. For those unfamiliar with CSC, the corporation is one of the biggest IT companies in the world. They employ over 72,000 people in over 70 countries across the world and currently have main offices located in Sweden, Denmark, and Norway.
The first online seminar is on Tuesday, March 10th, from 6-7 PM. The presenter of the seminar is Robert J. Carey. Mr. Carey worked for the Department of Defense for over 31 years and recently retired in March, 2014. Mr. Carey championed the ideas of enterprise computing, improved military mobile solutions, and advanced cyber security while working for the United States Navy. He currently holds the position of Vice President of Cyber Security at Computer Sciences Corporation.
The second online seminar offered is on Thursday, March 26th, from 6-7 PM. The presenter of this seminar is Hank Tseu. Mr. Tseu is the director and general manager of 42six. 42six develops big data and mobility software for CSC’s North American public sector. Mr. Tseu has over 15 years in the field applying cutting edge technology in mission critical environments in the areospace and defense industry.
To register for either (or both) webinars, simply click on the following link and fill in the following information:
- Email address
- University currently attending/attended
- Graduation year
Click Here to Register!