Can you keep a secret?
Do you want to make a difference in keeping our nation safe?
CSC is seeking to hire over 100 graduates and interns for software developer roles to work with classified information in our Nation’s Capital and surrounding areas (Virginia, Maryland).
Our Software Engineers:
· Work in agile development teams,
· Performs technical planning,
· System integration,
· Verification and validation,
· Supportability and effectiveness analyses across large and complex systems,
· ….. and get to work on projects in new technologies.
Our Software Development team is recognized as an industry leader in preparedness, sustainment, and modernization. Our work on defense programs is critical to our national security. Be part of a team that makes an impact every day!
What we are looking for!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or related field from an accredited institution and no more than 1 year of relevant work experience from the time of degree
- Familiar one or more -Java, C++, Python, Ruby on Rails
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle and roles within each phase
- Hands on software development experience in an internship or school project capacity
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting languages
To qualify – You Must:
- Be a US Citizen
- Have or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Must have or be able to obtain a Security+ Certification within 60 days of employment
If you are ready for challenge and wish to help keep the bad guy out, CSC is where you want to start your career….!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org