FedEx Ground just posted a job on ColonialTRAK. They are looking to hire an RMU alumni or Spring grad. Even if you are not going to graduate it is always good to get interview experience, and you never know, if you interview really well, they may hire you when you graduate! However, more on the job posting…
Job Description: This position provides functional and system support for all processes and procedures within Internal Controls Analysis (ICA) department.
* Designs, develops, maintains and releases self-audit test frontend and backend applications within the ICA environment.
* Designs and develops self-audit test applications for validation reviews to be completed by district support staff in the field.
* Participates on cross functional teams to identify potential system enhancements within the department.
* Contributes in department technology projects, system updates, enhancements and implementations function by ensuring the business needs are communicated and documented (e.g., FedEx Work Requests (FWRs)).
* Partners with the business area in understanding the impact of system changes/enhancements through training and communication, to ensure accuracy in testing.
* Develops and releases monthly reports on Control Self Monitoring (CSM) compliance for company distribution.
*Develops prototypes of self-audit test applications prior to their publication for testing and debugging.
Develops, documents and completes system testing plans, both formal and informal activities in support of new or changing systems.
* Provides customer support to field operations and ICA department with regards to system issues.
Application Instructions: Qualifications:
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering or related field required; in addition to Minimum Experience, high school degree or GED and four (4) years experience in Information Technology or related area is accepted in lieu of degree
Minimum Experience: None required
*Ability to create and design Access databases
*Ability to maintain current Access databases
*Ability to analyze, interpret, and draw conclusions from large data sets
*Experience with identifying / building department performance reporting
*Expert in Microsoft Excel, Access, and VBA (or similar) coding language
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively interact with all professional levels within a diverse work group
*Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
*Strong analytical and organizational skills in order to multi-task set priorities
*Ability to Independently solve complex problems and meet various deadlines
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Please apply to posting 48071BR via fedex.com or use the link below: https://sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25736&siteid=5029&jobid=65926