In need of an IT internship just for the summer? This 10-week internship is designed to allow for students pursuing computer-related degrees to be a part of FedEx in a way that will be tailored to their specific major.
Requirements for the job:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 2+ years towards degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other related major.
- Summer 2018
- in Coraopolis
How to Apply:
- Apply as soon as possible
- Interviews occur October – January
- Offers are extended from October -February
- Go to FedEx Careers site
- Use Keyword: Intern Information Technology
- Location – Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
- Resume should include:
- Major and/or minor
- GPA, GPA overall
- Major GPA
- Graduation date
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP has a Technology Internship opportunity for students currently working towards their Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in technology. Orrick is a leading global law firm with a particular focus on serving companies in the technology, energy and financial sectors. They are looking for a Service Operations Intern to work for them immediately. The internship will take place in Wheeling, West Virginia. The Service Operations Intern will provide front line telephone support to attorneys and staff on all firm computer systems (hardware and software) and work on special projects as needed.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency with desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of networking concepts, database concepts and basic scripting and/or programming.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and multitask assignments, and to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a professional environment.
- GPA of 3.2 or above.
Interns will receive a wage of $10 per hour. They will have to work 20 to 25 hours per week. They should be available to start immediately.
To apply for this position, click here or apply through ColonialTRAK. Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume. Applications must be submitted by Thursday, December 28th. For more information about the company, click here.
The Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) program places students from 2 and 4-year undergraduate institutions as paid interns in science and engineering research activities at DOE national laboratories and facilities, working with laboratory staff scientists and engineers on projects related to ongoing research programs. Appointments are for 10 weeks during the Summer term, are open to US Citizens and US Lawful Permanent Residents, include a weekly stipend, reimbursement for one round trip domestic travel to the participant’s host DOE laboratory, and possibilities for a housing allowance. More than 850 internships are sponsored annually.
Full program information and descriptions, including links to the online application system, are available at http://science.energy.gov/wdts/suli/
Applications for the summer program are due January 12, 2018 at 5:00 PM ET.
Online Application Address:
For more information click the link below:
ANSYS, Inc. is looking for students to participate in their Spring and Summer 2018 Software Development Co-ops. ANSYS is located in Canonsburg and is the global leader in engineering simulation software that helps bring ideas to life. Co-ops rotate between school and full-time work assignments each semester. They develop and test our industry-leading simulation software while gaining real experience in their field of study.
The Spring 2018 Co-op is a 40-hour per week paid position starting January 2018 and concluding April 2018.
The Summer 2018 Co-op is a 40-hour per week paid position starting May 2018 and concluding August 2018.
• Work with software developers to design, implement, and debug
• Engineering simulation features
• UI toolkit components
• Infrastructure process and tools
• Online help systems
• Commitment to three (3) semester rotations for Engineers and two (2) semesters for Computer Science in partnership with University’s Co-op Office
• Pursuing a BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the co-op
• Exposure to C++, C#, Java or Python
• Sharp and tenacious problem solving skills
• Team player, responsible, and motivated
• Exposure to object oriented programming
• Strong math skills
• Web development experience
For the Spring 2018 Co-op, students can apply here or through ColonialTRAK. Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, November 15.
For the Summer 2018 Co-op, students can apply here or through ColonialTRAK. Applications must be submitted by March 1, 2018.
IPEG, Inc. is looking for an IT Intern to work for them part-time at their office in Cranberry Township. The IT Intern assists with design, installation and testing for operating systems-level software, cloud based services, and network distribution software. Additionally, the intern participates in resolving end user hardware and software support requests.
Duties and Responsibilities
Document, test, and debug new and existing software systems for internal use
Support cloud based business packages such as Salesforce.com and ServiceMax
Support, maintain, and document software functionality
Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
Provides PC hands-on and phone support by troubleshooting general PC problems for other personnel
Troubleshoots network-related or network software-related problems
Installs and maintains networked software and hardware
Qualifications and Work Experience
Undergraduate coursework in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
Knowledgeable in electronic equipment and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
Well-developed facilitation skills to work among individuals from various departments and locations
Ability to demonstrate proficiency in interpersonal skills including effective collaboration and communication skills
Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, showing a positive attitude
Ability to effectively evaluate and respond appropriately to situations to the benefit of the customer
Must possess a strong sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
For more information on this internship, click here. Applications must be submitted by Thursday, November 23rd. To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter (include job code IPG-17-016 and the hours that you are available to work) to:
Attention: Human Resources
200 W. Kensinger Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066