Pocket Nurse is looking for a Web Developer Intern to work for them during the Summer in Monaca. The internship will be paid and full-time. The intern is responsible for supporting initiatives across marketing and web by providing assistance with maintaining and developing web pages.
• Assists in the maintenance of current website content management pages and develops web pages by modifying templates.
• Creates new pages for websites from scratch.
• Maintains and updates existing content on websites.
• Performs testing to ensure web pages are highly functional across all browsers and devices to ensure a positive user experience.
• Troubleshoots functional and layout issues and creatively problem-solves.
• Maintains confidentiality of all information being accessed.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Web Development or a related field with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
• Able to provide a copy of college transcripts upon request.
• Prefers a student with an expected graduation date between Spring 2019 and Spring 2020.
• Available for 40 hours/week during summer months.
Skills and Experience:
• Strong understanding of developing responsive web pages.
• Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress a plus.
• Computer knowledge including proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Photoshop, and Internet technology.
• Ability to learn new software programs quickly.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
• Highly motivated with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collaborate and solve problems.
• Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks through completion.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.