The Pittsburgh Steelers organization is looking for an Information Technology Intern to assist and support the Steelers Technology Department in the maintenance and support of hardware, software and other systems. Responsibilities for the position include assisting in the identification, research and resolution of user technology issues in all areas of technical operations for the Steelers’ front office and Heinz Field.
See the following link for more info:
The Pittsburgh Steelers are seeking an Information Technology (IT) Intern. The Information Technology Intern is responsible for assisting the IT department with the organization’s Help Desk calls, including user account management. This position will also be required to perform new PC installs, and cell phone management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responding to and handling the organizations Help Desk calls to completion.
- Following up on open help desk calls and verify their completion.
- Backing up imaging and re-imaging PC’s.
- Unlocking user accounts and resetting passwords.
- Assisting with the support of hardware and software issues as they arise.
- Assist in hardware and software inventory.
- Plan, design and implement special projects at the direction of IT Staff.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Technical experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7/8+ and Apple OS X.
- Ability to troubleshoot printer problems.
- Basic knowledge of PC Hardware and troubleshooting hardware failures.
- Experience using the Microsoft Management Console, and Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Be able to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Be detail oriented and have good communication skills.
- Have good documentation skills and the ability to create documentation when needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Basic knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS) and Wi-Fi.
Please apply through ColonialTRAK: