Nevada Copper is hiring for an Applications and Data Analytics position. Any interested candidates for this full-time opportunity in Yerington, NV can apply at this link and also email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to Dr. Ping Wang!
The Computer Information Systems (CIS) Department has received a new grant from the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Cyber Scholarship Program (CySP). This grant is to recruit and develop cyber talent for the DoD cyber workforce and to enhance the national pipeline for qualified cyber professionals. The grant will support one selected CySP student scholar and faculty research on cybersecurity education and mentoring. The selected CySP student scholar will receive support to cover full tuition and fees, a living stipend, a laptop computer, and textbook allowance. Students graduating from the CySP program will be placed and serve in professional positions of cybersecurity within DoD agencies.
This is the second time RMU has received the DoD CySP grant. This award was possible as RMU is designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE-CDE) by NSA/DHS. This designation must be in good standing to apply for this competitive grant.
Dr. Ping Wang is the Principal Investigator (PI) of this grant project.
Please join us in congratulating Dr. Wang!
The Fall 2022 Career Fair will be held:
UPMC Events Center
4th Floor Conference Center
Register to attend here. There are also several events in the week leading up to the career fair. These events can be extremely helpful and are also a way to get some extra face time with potential employers – so take advantage of them! See the flyers below.
The 2023 FBI Honors Internship Program is now accepting applications and will close on September 18, 2022.
The FBI Honors Internship Program (HIP) is the perfect opportunity to set your career in motion. The 10-week, paid internship is ideal for undergraduate students between their junior and senior years, as well as graduate students pursuing a master’s degree, JD, or PhD. The internship is a unique opportunity for students to learn and work alongside our professionals at our Headquarters locations and field offices across the country.
To apply for the Honors Internship Program, applicants must:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Attend a U.S. accredited college or university full time as an undergraduate, graduate, or post-doctoral student. You are not eligible if you graduate before June 5, 2023.
- Have and maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA)
- Pass all of the FBI employment background investigation requirements and be able to receive a Top Secret Clearance.
- You must be able to successfully complete a Top-Secret security clearance background investigation and be located in the continental United States, Hawaii or San Juan for the duration of your background investigation
To apply and learn more about these programs, visit: https://www.fbijobs.gov/students.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with the recruitment team at FBI Pittsburgh, they can be contacted at 412-432-4000 or email@example.com.
Fortune magazine ranks RMU 8th out of 20 universities in its inaugural Best Online Master’s Programs in Cybersecurity. The ranking is based on the average undergraduate GPA of its enrolled students; acceptance, retention, and graduation rates; and the size of the most recent graduating class.
Gannon University is seeking a Business Analyst for the F&A VP’s office in Erie, PA.
Work schedule: M-F, 8am-4:30pm (37.5 hours per week)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Other relevant technical skill
For more information and to apply online, see this link:
Crivella Technologies is hiring an Application Developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- React and/or React-Native (React-Native Preferred)
- Swift/Objective-C & Xcode
- Java & Android Studio
- 1 or more years experience developing cross platform applications
- MERN or MEAN Stack
- Proven experience developing public facing applications that scale
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org