The Fall 2022 Career Fair will be held:
UPMC Events Center
4th Floor Conference Center
Register to attend here. There are also several events in the week leading up to the career fair. These events can be extremely helpful and are also a way to get some extra face time with potential employers – so take advantage of them! See the flyers below.
The 2023 FBI Honors Internship Program is now accepting applications and will close on September 18, 2022.
The FBI Honors Internship Program (HIP) is the perfect opportunity to set your career in motion. The 10-week, paid internship is ideal for undergraduate students between their junior and senior years, as well as graduate students pursuing a master’s degree, JD, or PhD. The internship is a unique opportunity for students to learn and work alongside our professionals at our Headquarters locations and field offices across the country.
To apply for the Honors Internship Program, applicants must:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Attend a U.S. accredited college or university full time as an undergraduate, graduate, or post-doctoral student. You are not eligible if you graduate before June 5, 2023.
- Have and maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA)
- Pass all of the FBI employment background investigation requirements and be able to receive a Top Secret Clearance.
- You must be able to successfully complete a Top-Secret security clearance background investigation and be located in the continental United States, Hawaii or San Juan for the duration of your background investigation
To apply and learn more about these programs, visit: https://www.fbijobs.gov/students.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with the recruitment team at FBI Pittsburgh, they can be contacted at 412-432-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortune magazine ranks RMU 8th out of 20 universities in its inaugural Best Online Master’s Programs in Cybersecurity. The ranking is based on the average undergraduate GPA of its enrolled students; acceptance, retention, and graduation rates; and the size of the most recent graduating class.
Gannon University is seeking a Business Analyst for the F&A VP’s office in Erie, PA.
Work schedule: M-F, 8am-4:30pm (37.5 hours per week)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Other relevant technical skill
For more information and to apply online, see this link:
Crivella Technologies is hiring an Application Developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- React and/or React-Native (React-Native Preferred)
- Swift/Objective-C & Xcode
- Java & Android Studio
- 1 or more years experience developing cross platform applications
- MERN or MEAN Stack
- Proven experience developing public facing applications that scale
Send your resume to email@example.com
You are invited to attend an exciting recruitment event with Amazon Web Services!
Amazon Web Services Student Programs Virtual Career Fair
Date: Monday, May 23
Time: 3pm – 4:30pm EST
Interested in learning about career opportunities at Amazon Web Services? Sign up for our virtual Career Fair to get exclusive access to the information you need to build your future. Come learn all about how to ace the interview process, join a live Q&A with cloud support professionals, and get connected to recruiters and 600+ open roles!
Special virtual lecture on European Perspectives on the Consequence of the War in Ukraine by visiting scholar, Dr. Dušan Lesjak, Professor of Management Information Systems from the University of Primorska in Slovenia!
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Sign up here to receive the Google Meet link on the day of the lecture.
**SET credit eligible** (Global Explorers Program)