McKesson’s Undergraduate Intern program provides you with an opportunity to experience the healthcare industry first-hand. By applying your education to a real-life working environment, you will receive a solid foundation of experience as a McKesson intern. Through project-based work across key business initiatives, as well as hands-on experience, you will be exposed to many aspects of the business and draw upon your varied skill set. Further, by working in tandem with others, you will build a network of support to help you develop professionally. This is a hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience in a dynamic and growing business!
Undergraduate Intern Program Details:
• Paid Internship!
• Flexible schedule (Part and/or Full-time work).
• Located in Moon Township, PA.
• No company sponsored housing, relocation, visa sponsorship or Green Card assistance available.
• Project-focused, hands-on experience
• Develop and apply critical software development skills.
• Opportunities for networking, access to executives, mentoring and fun activities!
• Must be currently enrolled in a degree program applicable to Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems for the duration of the internship to be eligible.CRITICAL SKILLS:
• Experience using at least one software programming language