The RMU career center will be holding a job search seminar in the coming weeks. The seminar will be held two times between January and February. If you are an upcoming graduate, you may be interested in some tips to help you with your job search!
This program will focus on the following:
* Do you know what ColonialTRAK is and how to use it?
* Can you find companies in your field within 10 miles of your zip code in under a minute?
* Do you know how to answer the “What is your greatest weakness” interview question?
* Do you know what the most successful job search strategy is?
* Do you know how to answer questions about salary expectations?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, please plan on attending ONE of the following programs:
JUMP-START YOUR JOB SEARCH
Thursday, January 29th, Noon – 2:00 pm; Sewall Center, Dining Room C
Wednesday, March 18, 4:00 – 6:00 pm; Sewall Center, Dining Rooms A&B
Registration for the program is requested. Please email Beth Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
* Your name
* Your major
* Your class level (junior, senior, graduate student, etc.)
* Which program/date you plan to attend
This “not quite mandatory but strongly encouraged” program is geared toward graduating students. The program emphasizes how to conduct a successful job search for full-time professional positions. A demonstration of ColonialTRAK, the Career Center’s job posting system, is included to provide students with the information needed to participate in the on-campus and off-campus recruiting programs.
* Employment letters
Sponsored by the Career Center. Any questions, please contact the Career Center at 412-397-6333 or email@example.com.