The Empyrean Group provides employees to workplaces in the greater Pittsburgh area. Empyrean focuses on staffing positions in government agencies and the energy industry. In addition to their staffing duties, Empyrean provides human resource consulting and providing services pertaining to organizational development (e.g. employee training).
The Empyrean Group is currently searching for a temporary Web Content Specialist working with a client, located in downtown Pittsburgh, on a website redesign project. This will be a 3 month temporary assignment until the project is completed. They are considering Entry Level candidates for this project, so if you are a recent graduate with Web Design and HTML experience, this may be a good stepping stone for you.
Responsibilities for the position will include:
- Assisting in the implementation of content on organization website.
- Integrate work of writers and designers to produce a final layout compatible with organization standards.
- Enter and/or edit predefined content within acceptable time limits and quality standards.
- Relevant Education or Experience in Web Content Design or related field REQUIRED.
- Knowledge of HTML is REQUIRED.
- Strong attention to detail and high quality standards are a MUST.
- Time management skills and ability to work under deadlines is needed for success in this role.
The beginning pay rate for the position is $18/hour and the hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday. The workday includes a one hour unpaid lunch. The assignment is temporary and estimated to have about a three month life cycle.
If you are interested in applying for this position, it is available on ColonialTRAK.