SDLC Partners, L.P. is the business minded, tech-savvy, people driven alternative to large professional services organization. Our consultants take a practical and collaborative approach to deliver process improvement, analytics, and technology solutions to national and regional customers by effectively working with business and I.T. to serve as the “execution partner of choice”. SDLC is proud to be recognized as the #2 job creator in Pennsylvania by Inc.’s 2013 Hire Power.
PURPOSE: The purpose of this position is to serve as project management support to our client’s program/project managers as they manage the overall performance and delivery of large/cross-functional software development and/or transformation projects for our clients. This includes analyzing and documenting project issues, decision logs, action items and risks associated with the project.
- Partner with the Program/Project Manager to analyze and document project issues, decision logs, action items and risk associated with the project
- Assist the Program/Project Manager in developing and maintaining project plans, managing project schedules, scope, risk, issues, and budget
- Leverage project management best practices and domain knowledge
- Cultivates and relies on extensive informal networks inside and outside to assist the project team in resolving problems
- Assists with the development of project communications such as status reports, budget reports, executive summaries, change requests, etc. while maintaining predictable communication schedules
- Assists with scheduling and managing project meetings and producing meeting minutes
- Demonstrates strong skills in analysis, problem solving, communication, documentation, and critical thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in business or IT
- 2+ years of experience working on projects within a software development and/or transformation environment helpful
- Exposure to software development methodologies such as Waterfall, iterative or Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Business development, statement of work, proposal development
- Consulting/client facing experience
- Healthcare payer/provider experience helpful
- Ability to work in a high pace growth environment
- Driven for results and high achievement while maintaining a positive, can do attitude
- Strong self-starter and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Strong Analytical skills – Able to analyze and document project issues, decision logs, action items and risk associated with the project
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Exposure to or experience with MS Project a plus
- Experience navigating and updating Sharepoint.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply through ColonialTRAK by October 19, 2015 at 11:59pm. The ID number for this position on ColonialTRAK is 32173.