Bender Consulting Services Inc. has been a leading national expert in getting jobs for people with disabilities. They have been supporting corporate and federal recruitment, workplace mentoring, and technology accessibility initiatives for 20 years now.
**For more general information, visit www.benderconsult.com.
Through the IT Leadership Rotational Program (being offered in Cranberry, PA; Blue Bell, PA; Downers Grove IL; and Phoenix, AZ), you would be able to get experiences key for your future career. You will:
- Participate in extensive training and development opportunities
- Develop key competencies through enterprise-wide rotational work experience and extensive training opportunities
- Rotate through a series of challenging projects and technical assignments within IT organizations
- Complete projects and assignments in areas such as cyber information security and architecture, project and program
management, IT architecture, infrastructure, networking, engineering, and software testing, all designed to deliver real business
In order to get a position, you will need to fill some qualifications:
- Required – Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in an information technology-related major, such as MIS or computer science, with an anticipated
graduation date of May 2016.
- Strongly preferred – GPA of 3.3 or higher .
- Strongly preferred – Previous co-op or intern experience in related discipline.
- Strongly preferred/Required – Drive for success in a fast-paced environment and determination to meet tight deadlines.
- Required – Strong communication, analytical, results-oriented, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this opportunity, visit www.benderconsult.com/careers/submit-resume to fill out the electronic form.