Resco Products, Inc. is seeking recent graduates and/or upcoming May 2016 graduates for an IT Applications Support Specialist position.
This position is a critical part of Resco’s IT team by providing support, testing, implementation and troubleshooting for business critical applications including but not limited to ERP, business intelligence, and Salesforce.com software. This technical and analytical role will be responsible for supporting key components of the business in the definition, development and implementation of business technology solutions and for maintaining systems. In addition, this position provides assistance to other members of the IT team for network support. Will report directly to the Information Technology Manager.
- Some experience preferred but not required
- B.S. in Computer Science / Information Systems or related field
- 0-2+ years administrating Salesforce
- Experience with ERP applications
- 0-2+ years experience in IT administering Windows environments
- Proficiency in Windows 7/8/10 and Office 2010-2016
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Remote administration
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize, self-manage and seek help when necessary
- Strong documentation skills
- Limited travel
The following qualifications would be a plus: A+ Certification, Experience with BI software, Knowledge of QAD enterprise applications, SQL or Progress 4GL knowledge and experience
Please send resume and letter of interest to:
Dan Wertz, IT Manger: email@example.com
Please contact the Career Center for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-397-6333.