Attention Information Technology and Communication Graduates!
Allegheny Health Network is seeking 30+
Entry-Level Associate IT Systems Analysts
It is important to apply ASAP as phone interviews will be done immediately and onsite interviews will begin Monday April 4th.
Email Cover letter and Resume to:
Allegheny Health network, an integrated delivery network focused on preserving health care choices and providing affordable care to people in the communities. Their healthcare expertise ranges from primary care to complex surgical procedures.
Provide analysis services for a defined project. Develops requirements and extra specifications for new applications, or analyze change requests in existing applications. Collaborate closely with customers and partners to identify application needs, project specifications, business case development, and cost sheet analysis.
- Work with customers and partners to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions. Involved in the full system development lifecycle documents/deliverables.
- Provides assistance with application development project deliverables.
- Manages job and project requirements so that projects are completed on time, in scope, within budget, and with minimal defects.
- Provides required business and/or technical support for both project and production related activities.
- Assures compliance with required standards and that all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Interfaces with the business areas, customers, partners, vendors, technical staff and project teams to drive value, enhance return on investment, and create innovative solutions.
- Accountable for the testing of solutions to ensure minimal defects occur
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Analyzes data processes, business processes, and interfaces to support the operational business areas.
- Utilizes project management methodologies to produce project deliverables.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Provides ad-hoc training to users and team members.
- Follows standard precautions and/or other appropriate precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- 0-2 years relevant subject matter experience