What would I be doing for this job?
If you are a CIS major who is a night owl but also very articulate, then we have a full-time job for you! This job requires strong verbal skills for conversing with clients through written, verbal, phone, or in person means, as well as thorough documentation of situations.
This security job also includes:
- analyzing, identifying, and eliminating customer security alerts, events, or incidents.
- identifying weaknesses in customer infrastructures – suggest solutions/improvements
- assisting in creation and maintenance of documentation for SOC procedure and processes
- Ensuring that they are complying with Information Security Policies
- Ensuring that all security and operational controls are followed and enforced.
- personal vehicle/valid license
- 24/7 on-call work
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Heavy lifting
- staying up to date on latest vulnerabilities, exploits, and any other relevant threat information
- Technical or Associate degree in relevant field -OR-
- 1 year’s equivalent experience
- Shift from 8pm – 7am.
Experience and Necessary skills:
- SOC/NOC/Blue team
- Programming/Shell scripting [examples:]
- System or Network Administration
- Configuration/implementation of Technical security solutions [examples:]
- Windows & Linux OS and applications
- Security standards PTES, Defense in Depth, etc.
How to Apply:
To apply for this job, contact Chris Shillingburg at firstname.lastname@example.org.