Federated Investors, Inc. is looking for an Information Security Intern at their Warrendale, PA location.
Work in cooperation with Federated’s BISD Information Security team to:
- Conduct analysis of the departmental Product Position Documents (PPDs). This includes reviewing for any known risks or security considerations.
- Review existing software to determine that Malware was not introduced in our environment via upgrades.
- Generate and analyze reports.
- Conduct research on security related items and topics.
- Up to twenty hours a week during semester
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday (May – August)
- Warrendale Location – Warrendale, PA 15086
- Currently pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree in Information Systems, Information Security or comparable oriented program required
- IT experience or relevant coursework in information security required
- 3.2 or better QPA preferred
- Course work and hands-on exposure to Microsoft Access, SharePoint, Oracle and / or SQL Server preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word, required
- Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) discipline or other IT best practice model is preferred
For consideration, go to https://careers.federatedinvestors.com/psp/PSEXT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=6789&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1