SDLC Partners, L.P. is the business minded, tech-savvy, people driven alternative to large professional services organization. Our consultants take a practical and collaborative approach to deliver process improvement, analytics, and technology solutions to national and regional customers by effectively working with business and I.T. to serve as the “execution partner of choice”. SDLC is proud to be recognized as the #2 job creator in Pennsylvania by Inc.’s 2013 Hire Power.
PURPOSE: As part of one of the region’s fastest growing consulting firms, you will be responsible for analysis, design, development, and implementation of robust business systems.
- Developing web applications utilizing Java technologies, design patterns, frameworks and tools such as Servlets, JSF, Struts, Wink, Spring and Hibernate
- Familiarity with development using SOA principles
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 0 – 10% travel time required
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree
- Experience – Entry level; 0- 2 years of professional experience in similar role
- Internship experience is a plus
- Specialized Knowledge (preferred previous experience) –
- Utilizing Angular or JQuery
- Implementing Responsive Web Design
- Writing REST based web services
- Additional Qualifications –
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply through ColonialTRAK by October 19, 2015 at 11:59pm. The ID number for this position on ColonialTRAK is 32167.