SDLC Partners, L.P. is the business minded, tech-savvy, people driven alternative to large professional services organization. Our consultants take a practical and collaborative approach to deliver process improvement, analytics, and technology solutions to national and regional customers by effectively working with business and I.T. to serve as the “execution partner of choice”. SDLC is proud to be recognized as the #2 job creator in Pennsylvania by Inc.’s 2013 Hire Power.
PURPOSE: As part of one of the region’s fastest growing consulting firms, you will be responsible for analysis, design, development and implementation of robust business systems.
- working with a wide array of business and IT management to analyze, design and develop object-oriented solutions utilizing the Microsoft .NET technology platform
- creating technical documentation like system architecture design, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams using rational modeling tools
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related
- Additional Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of computer science fundamentals, strong working knowledge of object-oriented programming techniques, and a good familiarity with client-server systems
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies, including design reviews, quality assurance methods, and software release planning
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to influence, negotiate and motivate
- Desire for achievement and action
- Puts the team first and supports other members without guidance
- Self-starter, ability to project manage work and work of other
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply through ColonialTRAK by October 19, 2015 at 11:59pm. The ID number for this position on ColonialTRAK is 32168.