The FBI has opened the call for applications for the 2016 Honors and Cyber Internship programs. You must apply by November 24. All educational backgrounds will be considered for the internships. To qualify for the Honors or Cyber Internship Programs, candidates must:
- Be a second-semester freshman or above; candidates cannot have graduated before June 13, 2016;
- Be available 40 hours per week from June 13, 2016 to August 19, 2016 (10 weeks); and
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Step 1 – Choose a Talent Network
- Go to https://apply.fbijobs.gov/.
- Search for “Intern Talent Network” (ID Number 1023) and click “Apply Now”.
- Step 2 – Create an Account
- Click “Register Here”.
- Pick a user name and password, and enter an email address.
- Click “I Agree” and then “Register”.
- From the Careers page, click “My Profile” to add your preferred method of contact, name, address, and phone number; click “Save”.
- Step 3 – Submit Resume, Answer Questionnaires, and Complete Your Application
- After you clicked “Apply Now”, the “Choose Resume” screen will be displayed.
- Click “Copy and paste resume text” and “Continue”; from there, paste your resume.
- Next, click “Continue” and complete the “Pre-Application Questionnaire”.
- When you are finished, click “Save & Return”.
- When finished filling out your application, click “Submit”.
- Click “Yes” on the confirmation message that displays.
- Review the Terms and Agreements; if you agree, click the “I agree to these terms” checkbox.
- Once you have submitted your application, refer to the Careers page, and click “My Career Tool” link. You will then see your Applications in Progress.
Only candidates in the network by November 24 will be considered for the 2016 program.