CONSOL Energy, Inc. is looking for students to participate in their internship program. Depending on the student’s interests and skills, CONSOL will help to develop skills in one or more of the following areas: Network, Cyber Security, End User Account Management, Servers, Storage, Desktop Support, Help Desk, Applications Development and/or Database Administration.
• To learn, document, and implement a small, solo or team project in a specific area of IT.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Research and present results at team meetings.
• To learn how to allocate and budget time as well as other resources.
• To produce the defined result or goal for the project that is assigned.
• Accept, embrace and promote the following Core Values of CONSOL Energy: Safety, Compliance & Continuous Improvement.
• Education: High School Graduate working towards an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Experience: Prefer at least 1 year of work experience.
• Must possess solid understanding of PC skills (OS, MS Office, etc).
• Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
If interested, please apply at http://www.consolenergy.com/careers.aspx or through ColonialTRAK by Saturday, November 5th.
CONSOL Energy is willing to start new interns as soon as possible. The internship is a part-time position.
ColonialTRAK website: IT Administrator – Intern