The Facilities Department at RMU is looking for two Data Analyst Graduate Assistants to work starting this semester. The Graduate Assistant would assist with measuring the effectiveness of strategic initiatives within Maintenance and Operations. This is a twelve month position for twenty hours a week. The position includes a monthly stipend and a tuition fee waiver.
The Graduate Assistant’s responsibilities will include: collaborating with facility professionals to develop good assessment and planning practices, managing multiple data-sets and projects simultaneously; assisting with design of assessment projects, assisting with implementation of data collection processes; cleaning/managing data files and conducting statistical analyses; proofreading and editing reports for statistical errors and inconsistencies.
- Graduate Student currently enrolled in the semester they are working as a Graduate Assistant
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Technical skills: Software applications and Database management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
To apply for this position, contact Michael Yuhas at firstname.lastname@example.org and send him a letter of interest and resume. Accepted applicants can begin work as early as this semester.