Interns at CONSOL Energy take ownership of meaningful projects that deliver significant results for both the employee and the company. They have the opportunity to gain vast amounts of experience and directly impact the company by designing and implementing projects. During the summer term, interns will be assigned a mentor, be part of our interdisciplinary teams, and have access to state-of-the-art
technology through top end hardware and software.
Examples of Summer Projects may include:
– Exposure to environmental data (quality control & management).
– Organize and coordinate the improvement of the pre/post drill data system.
The project that the candidate will be working on is combining databases for the Environmental department utilizing a vendor provided software package. The database is used for tracking safety incidents, maintaining audit reports, user queries and other functions.
– Education Level: working toward a BS or MS degree
– Major: All STEM related majors (Ex. Chemical, Environmental, Safety, etc.)
– Students must maintain at least a 3.0 overall GPA.
– Have authorization to work for any employer in the U.S. on a full-time, indefinite basis without need for sponsorship now or in the future.