As we get through the last day of classes; there is only two things that are on our minds. Finals and summer, but before we can think of summer there’s the finals to tackle. While finals cause some major stress and overwhelm us, here are some tips to do while we enter into this week:
- Study, study study!
- Create a study schedule.
- Priority your study time.
- Color code your notes.
- Take study breaks, go for a walk, play volleyball, etc,.
- Make sure you get plenty of water and food in your body.
- Get plenty of sleep; lack of sleep can cause you to not do well.
- RELAX!Remember that no one is perfect but if you truly give it all you’ve got and study hard, finals week seems a little less stressful whenever you follow these tips. Good luck everyone and have a great summer! Congratulations to all the seniors who are graduating this year!