Data Warehouse Consultants LLC (DWC) is a consulting firm based in Pittsburgh, PA focusing on business intelligence and data warehouse projects. They provide services in strategy, design, architecture, development and implementation of data warehouse and other business intelligence solutions.
DWC is looking to fill a position as a Microsoft.NET Development Summer Intern. This is a great opportunity for a student studying IT or Information Systems. The intern will receive on the job training in programming and databases The intern must be able to work Monday through Friday for approximately 35-40 hours per week. Only candidates local to the Greater Pittsburgh area will be considered.
The successful candidate will:
– Have project experience with Microsoft.NET technology
– Work directly with the DWC consultants to execute Microsoft.NET projects and tasks
– Maintain Microsoft.NET forms and create reports
– Conduct maintenance activities on common Microsoft.NET modules
– Troubleshoot system errors or problems with implementations
– Possess excellent communication skills
– Collaborate with DWC designers in order to design databases, programs, and processes based on the client requirements
For more information, see ColonialTRAK: