Interested in a year round internship?
This is it! This internship is perfect for real life work experience as a PC Support Technician. If that’s intimidating, know that you will be working alongside experience IT professionals who will be able to aid you. The job description even states that you will be working in a “supportive, team-oriented environment,” so that will be very helpful in getting you the professional training and mentoring that can get you real-job-ready!
- Part-time employees – that would be you – qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, pension, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
- Its not far away: Liberty Commons Building
- 2700 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh PA
- Utilizing windows deployment for workstations
- Installing the required software,
- Performing routine hardware and software upgrades
- Installing workstations in the back offices and branches, racking servers,
- Moving computer equipment
- First-level troubleshooting
- Monday-Fridays; 20-25 hrs/week.
- 1 year of college
- classes in Windows OS, PC repair, and networking
- Working knowledge of Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Active Directory
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Occasional overtime
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to lift 25 pounds – hardware is HEAVY
- Ability to deal effectively with end-users, peers, managers in written as well as oral communications
- Willing to accept duties as they are assigned to you
- Apply quick, but no pressure; this internship does not expire until 12/18/17
- For application, click here.