There will be an interview day on November 10, 2017 at IUP Monroeville. This interview day is geared toward students in: Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Geology, Information Systems and Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and the various related sub-disciplines within these fields.
Step #1: Read participating employer position descriptions.
- Read the positions descriptions in detail. Identify the position(s) that you would like to apply to. Before completing the candidate registration form to verify that you meet the criteria for application.
- Go to http://www.scimathtech.com/Student-information to see a PDF with the companies and the positions descriptions for the 2017 Interview Day. Note that this is not an exhaustive list. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
When saving your Resume it is imperative that you use the following naming convention and that the files are saved as a PDF or Word Document.
- Internship Resume: LastName_FirstName_Internship_Resume (Doe_John_Internship_Resume.pdf
- Employment Resume: LastName_FirstName_Employment_Resume (Doe_John_Employment_Resume)
- Employers will review submitted resumes and select the students they wish to interview. Not everyone will be chosen for an interview.
- Candidates will be notified of their application status on November 6 by David Munn.
- Some employers may require an online application prior to the interview. It is the Career Center liaison’s responsibility to inform their student of this additional online application requirement.
- Contact your Career Center liaison for transportation information. Some institutions are offering transportation to the event and some are not.