ANSYS, Inc. is looking for students to participate in their Spring and Summer 2018 Software Development Co-ops. ANSYS is located in Canonsburg and is the global leader in engineering simulation software that helps bring ideas to life. Co-ops rotate between school and full-time work assignments each semester. They develop and test our industry-leading simulation software while gaining real experience in their field of study.
The Spring 2018 Co-op is a 40-hour per week paid position starting January 2018 and concluding April 2018.
The Summer 2018 Co-op is a 40-hour per week paid position starting May 2018 and concluding August 2018.
• Work with software developers to design, implement, and debug
• Engineering simulation features
• UI toolkit components
• Infrastructure process and tools
• Online help systems
• Commitment to three (3) semester rotations for Engineers and two (2) semesters for Computer Science in partnership with University’s Co-op Office
• Pursuing a BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the co-op
• Exposure to C++, C#, Java or Python
• Sharp and tenacious problem solving skills
• Team player, responsible, and motivated
• Exposure to object oriented programming
• Strong math skills
• Web development experience
For the Spring 2018 Co-op, students can apply here or through ColonialTRAK. Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, November 15.
For the Summer 2018 Co-op, students can apply here or through ColonialTRAK. Applications must be submitted by March 1, 2018.