Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP has a Technology Internship opportunity for students currently working towards their Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in technology. Orrick is a leading global law firm with a particular focus on serving companies in the technology, energy and financial sectors. They are looking for a Service Operations Intern to work for them immediately. The internship will take place in Wheeling, West Virginia. The Service Operations Intern will provide front line telephone support to attorneys and staff on all firm computer systems (hardware and software) and work on special projects as needed.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency with desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of networking concepts, database concepts and basic scripting and/or programming.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and multitask assignments, and to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a professional environment.
- GPA of 3.2 or above.
Interns will receive a wage of $10 per hour. They will have to work 20 to 25 hours per week. They should be available to start immediately.
To apply for this position, click here or apply through ColonialTRAK. Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume. Applications must be submitted by Thursday, December 28th. For more information about the company, click here.