The Cybersecurity Intern located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, will be responsible for assisting on a number of initiatives to improve processes and implement efficiencies within Cybersecurity, Security Engineering and Architecture and/or Identity and Access Management teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Creating and/or maintaining databases and management reports; May also include reporting, data management, and other ad hoc requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
– Collect, review and analyze data and/or documentation to ensure compliance with department SLAs, policies, procedures and/or regulatory and risk requirements; and/or support of departmental programs and projects.
– Manage competing priorities in an accurate and timely manner.
– Utilize department specific systems applications.
– Strong ability to multi-task
– Solid time management skills
– Basic knowledge of Information Security, Fraud, and/or business controls
– Strong written and verbal communication
– Detail oriented
– Intermediate to advanced in Excel, and PowerPoint
– Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Security, IT, MIS, CIS or other related degrees
– Expected graduation date of May 2019 is preferred
– Minimum GPA 3.0
For more information check out the link below: