Crown Castle is looking for an IT Support Services Intern for Fall of 2018. Crown Castle is located in Canonsburg and is the nation’s largest provider of communications infrastructure, with over 40,000 cell towers and 60,000 route miles of fiber. The IT Support Services Intern/Co-Op will be responsible for supporting operations in the three areas of IT Client Services: Help Desk, Asset Management, and Desktop Support. The Intern/Co-Op in this position will rotate through each area, gaining real-world knowledge and experience along the way.
- Participating semi-weekly in the Change Control (change management) process
- Taking part in the system design and implementation of our enterprise ticketing system (ServiceNow)
- Troubleshooting service interruption and degradation (Incidents)
- Fulfilling “Install, Move, Add, and Change” (IMAC) requests
- Attending meetings with teammates and other business units across Crown Castle
- Answering and returning phone calls, emails, and instant messages related to IT support
- Currently enrolled and with at least one year of schooling completed
- Information Technology-related field of study is preferred.
- Must be dependable, motivated, well-organized, and possess excellent communication skills
- Physical demands of lifting up to 60 pounds.
Schedule and Compensation:
- Full-time or part-time hours available each term depending on incumbent’s academic schedule.
- Pay rate of $16 per hour, plus free parking, onsite café & Starbucks, and walking trail access
To apply for this internship, please click here.