Pittsburgh’s oldest local bank, Dollar Bank, is currently seeking an Information Technology Staff Auditor to join the Dollar Bank Audit Team. This individual will conduct audits of information systems under the direction of an in-charge auditor, review new and enhanced systems during the development life as assigned, assist external auditors with their reivew, and perform special audits.
- BS in Information Systems Management or related field required
- 2 years Information Technology Audit experience helpful (mainframe, LAN, Windows, and Internet environments)
- Proficiency using a personal computer and Microsoft Office software required
- Proficiency in data processing principles and techniques required
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing required
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to: www.dollarbank.com/careers