• May work with both SQL and / or Oracle DBA teams.
• Assist with maintaining department documentation on SharePoint
• Write OEM monitoring scripts
• Fulfill access requests as identified in ESS
• Perform audit related tasks as assigned
• Complete support work in SSRS reporting environment
• Manage simple turnovers for system changes
• Involvement in basic project work.
• Summer Internship
• Warrendale Location – Warrendale, PA 15086
• Good analytical skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Federated Investors, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
• In pursuit of a two or four year degree related to Computer Science, Information Technology or comparable degree required.
• 3.0 QPA preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office 2010 products required
• Course work or hands-on experience in database management preferred
For more information, see Colonial Trak.