The purpose of the PC Support intern position is to provide first level technical support to branch and back office users. First level technical support may include, but not be limited to, the following: cloning workstations, installing workstations in the back office and branches, racking servers, moving computer equipment, performing routine hardware and software upgrades, and first level troubleshooting. The position reports to a PC Support Officer.
* Completion of 1 year of college/technical school to include classes in Windows operating systems, PC repair, and networking.
* A working knowledge of Ethernet and TCP/IP.
* A strong commitment to customer service.
* Occasional availability to work after hours and weekends.
* Occasional overtime may be necessary to accomplish group goals.
* Install and configure PCs for use in the back office and branches.
* Assist with the installation of servers in the back office and branches.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve hardware and software problems.
* Provide high level technical support for both branch and back office desktops and servers.
* Perform routine hardware and software upgrades.
Knowledge and Skills Other Than Technical:
* Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
* Ability to lift 25 pounds.
* Ability to deal effectively with end-users, peers and managers in written as well as oral communications.
* Willingness to accept duties as assigned.
To apply, click here.