CONSOL Energy is looking for versatile IT candidates to take part in our internship program. Depending on interests and skills, CONSOL will focus the internship to help develop skills in one or more of the following areas: Network, CyberSecurity, End User Account Management, Servers, Storage, Desktop Support, Help Desk, Applications Development and or Database Administration. The goal is to find a candidate that is willing to take on responsibility for a small project or area of support and through mentorship and self-education make an impact to the CONSOL IT department.
• To learn, document, and implement a small, solo or team project in a specific area of IT.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Research and present results at team meetings.
• To learn how to allocate and budget time as well as other resources.
• To produce the defined result or goal for the project that is assigned.
• Accept, embrace and promote the following Core Values of CONSOL Energy: Safety, Compliance & Continuous Improvement
• Physical demands of the job include: walking, standing, sitting, climbing, reaching, grasping, pushing, pulling,
• Work Environment in which position operates: office.
Skills and Experience
• Education: High School Graduate working towards an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Experience: Prefer at least 1 year of work experience.
• Must possess solid understanding of PC skills (OS, MS Office, etc).
• Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply directly through our CONSOL Energy, Career Page: http://www.consolenergy.com/careers.aspx