Ariba, Inc. is a company that provides collaborative business commerce solutions to companies from a cloud-based environment, using software as a service technology (SaaS) to help businesses with the procurement of goods or services from external sources. Arabia, Inc. is currently seeking a iXp (Internet exchange point) summer intern in the Pittsburgh area to help with customer service.
The Procurement Operations Intern is the face and voice of SAP Ariba to our customers, building relationships in each interaction. Interns help our customers maximize the benefits of SAP Ariba solutions to facilitate a global exchange of goods and services in the world’s largest business to business trading community. They use their expertise and collaborate with team members and customers across the globe to provide detailed solutions that exceed expectations.
Expectations & Tasks
• Provides inbound application and functional support for all relevant Ariba applications, both internally and externally, by way of phone, web form and chat
• Resolves 80% of issues without escalation.
• Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and within service level objectives.
• Successfully documents all requests through the CRM system while adhering to all documented procedures.
• Provides general assistance to other teams within Global Customer Support and SAP Ariba.
• Conducts all customer interactions in a manner that presents SAP Ariba in a positive light. Specialists are required to be respectful, fair, gracious and knowledgeable and to uphold the core values established by SAP Ariba.
• Ensures that individual performance meets or exceeds the department standards.
• Successfully completes all projects and tasks assigned.
Skills / Competencies
• Technical aptitude. Knowledge in computer hardware and software applications along with experience using the Internet.
• Minimum of 1 year work experience preferred.
For more information about the job, click here.
If you are interested in applying, see: http://bit.ly/2jEe547
Hi, you’ll need to contact Ariba to see if this is still available.