Questeq is looking for three Help Desk Specialists to work for them part-time or as an intern, between ten and thirty hours per week. The salary is between $9 and $10 per hour. Questeq is looking to start some part-time employees in May, and train more over the summer and into the fall.
The Help Desk Specialists are the first point of contact for administration, staff and faculty from area school districts and intermediate units who are seeking technical assistance for a variety of desktop and network issues. Interns provide technical support over the phone and email.
- Primary responsibility is user support and customer service
- Respond to questions from callers and attend to the following objectives: collect caller information, identify the exact problem location, document all case details, provide troubleshooting within the guidelines of client SLA
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment
- Follow standard Help Desk operating procedures, accurately log incoming requests using the web based system
- Accept general responsibility for the call center and ensure that it is ready for use
- Become familiar with available help resources, policies, services, and staff
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications
- Adequate familiarity with equipment found in call center facility and surrounding area