McKesson Pharmacy Technology & Services is looking for a “Customer Experience – Asset Migrations” Intern to work for them in their internship program. McKesson’s Undergraduate Intern program provides the intern with an opportunity to experience the healthcare industry first-hand. This is a hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience in a dynamic and growing business.
This is a paid internship; it is part-time and/or full time work. The intern program will take place in Moon Township, and each intern will be assigned a project-focused opportunity on a current targeted goal within the McKesson Pharmacy Systems business unit.
- Work with the Asset Migrations team within Customer Experience and key project stakeholders.
- Identify customers impacted by new software upgrades.
- Implement a plan to contact customers through various channels to remind them to upgrade.
- Re-design the current upgrade mailing campaign to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Design a reports and dashboards to monitor upgrade rates.
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree program for the duration of the internship to be eligible.
- 3.0 minimum GPA.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree program applicable to MIS, Marketing or Business Administration and entering your Junior or Senior year.
- Must have the following critical skills: critical thinking, data analysis, problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the McKesson booth at RMU’s Career Fair on Thursday, March 23rd, from 12 – 3pm. For more information about the internship, visit the ColonialTRAK website.