The company DVSport, Inc. is looking for IT/Technical interns to work for them part-time throughout the Spring and Summer. DVSport, Inc. is an agile software company founded in Pittsburgh, PA in 2002 specializing in digital video acquisition, analysis, and play-back software designed specifically for the sports and medical markets. DVSport interns will work in a dynamic environment that is reflective of the fast paced operations of their company. Interns will work five days a week, up to eight hours a day. The wage is up to $10 per hour.
Internship Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the building and maintaining of hardware for client use.
- Testing and loading company software onto client hardware.
- Exercise quality control measures for all equipment before implementation by clients and DVSport staff.
- Assist with inventory control from all points of product life cycle.
- Assist with logistical needs and ensure quality control procedures in shipping/receiving.
- Commitment to providing the best experience for clients.
- Entering junior or senior year/nearing completion of their degree program.
- Majoring in Computer Science, Industrial System Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, related IT or Engineering discipline, Supply Chain Management, Sports Management, Business Administration.
- Demonstrate working understanding and knowledge of the IT field.
- Working familiarity with electronic components and maintenance of components.
- Capable of working independently as well as with a team.
- Strong and demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Ability to work under and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Ability to lift objects upwards of 50 lbs.
- U.S. Citizenship preferred.
- Willing to live and work in the Pittsburgh area for the duration of their internship.