The Bayer Corporation is looking IT interns to start on May 1st, 2017 in the Pittsburgh area. Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
•Identify, analyze, plan, design, document and deliver technical solutions to meet the business requirements;
•Assist IT members to gain a direct view of what is involved in supporting ongoing IT efforts;
•Work with senior members of the team and assist with tasks of low to medium complexity.
• Currently enrolled in their Sophomore year or higher of a Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field;
• Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 (GPA must be stated on the resume) to demonstrate knowledge of technical and analytical areas;
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills including an ability to interact with and establish good working relationships with diverse individuals;
• Project coordination with the ability to be proactive and identify creative, effective technical solutions;
• Self-leadership demonstrated by initiative and positive approach to tasks, decision-making.