Management Science Associates is looking for a Software Developer to intern for them in Pittsburgh. Management Science Associates, Inc. (MSA) is a diversified information management company that for over half a century has given market leaders the competitive edge in data management, analytics and technology.
- Assist with fixing minor bugs
- Work under the direct supervision of Senior Software Developers and Software Engineers to perform maintenance on existing software products
- Independently work on all SDLC phases
- Work with Software Engineering staff to understand and learn to resolve software problems
- Research third-party ingredient technologies to determine upgrade/migration paths and impacts to current frameworks
- Participate in user interface design
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer/Electrical Engineering
- Programming experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Knowledge of relational databases, Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Strong communication and technical skills
Students can apply on the MSA website here or through the ColonialTRAK website. Students must apply by Saturday, May 27th.